We're powering the careers of the next generation of motorsport professionals
Student Motorsport is the first online community for young people, students and graduates looking to take the step into the motorsport industry. We're changing the way that young people develop themselves for this demanding industry, and they ways in which employers and recruiters find them. We're dedicated to helping young people showcase themselves and letting the supply seek the demand! Connecting and supporting young people, undergraduate and graduate students, institutions and professionals in the motorsport and engineering industries and aim to fuel career development is what we do. We understand the sort of qualities, experience and practical skills the motorsport industry and its employers seek in graduates and young professionals entering into the industry.
We're dedicated to supporting industry talent pipeline
We're all about supporting people and are dedicated to developing a 'one-stop' destination for anyone focused on beginning and developing a career in the motorsport industry. We're developing our website so that you can get connected, find the information and advice you need and become a recognised individual whilst driving yourself towards your motorsport career.
We invite you to take part in our developing community which will provide a provision of niche motorsport career information and recruitment opportunities not offered anywhere else, here's what's happening...
- Our website is being developed into a specialist portal which can be used by students, graduates, educational institutions and professionals in the motorsport and engineering industries and we’re also focused on supporting young people who don’t normally have access to education.
- Motorsport user groups exist on other platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook but do not exist as a single dedicated community and therefore the quality, usefulness and validity of such groups is somewhat diluted. Our website will channel the relevant people and information that is most important to your success.
- We are focused on a targeted and unique networking platform which is being custom-developed for the needs of motorsport professionals. It's designed to make it easier for members to interact, share information and promote themselves within the motorsport industry for career advancement.
- We aim to provide a niche advertising and marketing tool for motorsport professionals, employers and educational institutions to recruit staff or new students, enhance their profile, promote what they are doing, and generate new business leads, ventures or opportunities.
Our simple three-point mission statement:
Our mission is simple:
Create a targeted, structured and focused environment in order to connect the world's motorsport enthusiasts, students, graduates, institutions and professionals. These individuals and organisations can access, build and manage a professional online profile, catalyse new opportunities, develop new affiliations and seek new ventures whilst sharing information, knowledge and experience.
1. Our primary aim is connecting young people, enthusiasts, students, graduates, institutions and professionals to like-minded individuals in the motorsport and engineering related industries.
2. We’ll give members the opportunity to build an online profile and portfolio of valuable, relevant and rewarding motorsport experience.
3. We will provide a platform to bring enthusiasts, students, institutions and professionals together so our members can share their motorsport experiences, access resources and opportunities.
We at Student Motorsport have many aims, goals and aspirations for our community but none are more important than helping our visitors and members achieve their own, for us this means delivering the tools for success. These tools are essentially accessed by interacting with like-minded people, accessing useful resources and the creation of opportunities through community networking.
We're constantly working towards changing the way in which young people, in particular students are perceived by the motorsport sector and are gearing towards delivering employers graduates and young professionals with the right combination of education, experience and skills. Through projects and other means we drive a combination of education, relevant experience and skills, which employers are seeking in order strengthen motorsport industry and help keep it a thriving business for the future.
- A motorsport community where motorsport and related engineering industry connections can be made.
- Members can create a professional profile of themselves and link to like-minded individuals.
- Support for students and aspiring graduates with career progression steps and information.
- A developing Resource Centre where valuable information can be accessed, developed and shared.
- Ongoing development of opportunities in the motorsport and engineering industry through registered professionals, companies and affiliated projects.
- Promotional opportunities our members, educational institutions and professionals.
- Trackside motorsport experience, feedback and recommendations through our experience programmes.
- Access to Student Motorsport store and specialist discount schemes to support our members and educational institutions.
- Events, workshops and develop apprenticeship schemes. (Coming soon)
- Professional Personal Development, Portfolio and CV Development workshops. (Coming soon)
- Motorsport and engineering recruitment services. (Coming soon)
- Invitations to special events, workshops and lecturers. (Coming soon)
You can take a look at some of our new registered students, graduates, institutions and professional members here and start interacting today. Our aims are to help you achieve entry into motorsport and the first steps to your future in the industry.